Only voting for Toni Giugliano and the SNP can protect Scotland from the dangers of an unopposed Tory government at Westminster and continue to make Scotland the best country it can be.
Here are ten ways we’ve done just that.
1. Stopped the Tories at Westminster cutting Scotland’s budget by £7 billion – and won new tax and social security powers.
2. Effectively ended the Bedroom Tax in Scotland.
3. Protected and expanded the Education Maintenance Allowance – scrapped by the Tories in England – to support school pupils and college students.
4. Scrapped tuition fees, saving students in Scotland up to £27,000 compared to the cost of studying in England.
5. Abolished prescription charges helping low income households stay healthy and out of hospital.
6. Forced the Tory government to ditch Tax Credits cuts that would have cost low income households with children in Scotland around £3,000 per year.
7. Established the Scottish Independent Living Fund to safeguard the rights of disabled people, after the UK fund was scrapped.
8. Kept nursing bursaries and free tuition for nurses while the Tories have scrapped both in England.
9. We’re locking out ATOS-style private profiteering in the Scottish social security system – no private companies will be used to assess people for benefits delivered under Scotland’s new social security system.
10. We helped forced the Tories to u-turn and accept unaccompanied child refugees – and are now pressing them to keep their promise.